By Default XMMS (the MP3 Player) installation does not have presets.
Steps for loading preset on XMMS
1. Close Xmms Player.
2. Download the ‘XMMS Presets’
3. Install the ‘XMMS Presets’
gunzip -c winamp_presets.gz > ~/.xmms/eq.preset
4. Launch XMMS, hit the Preset button, and select load–>Preset from the pop-up menu
Choose the presets according to the music…
Latest posts by Melbin Mathew (see all)
- VMware virtual IDE to virtual SCSI hard disk conversion steps – Windows XP - August 6, 2015
- Stop Error “CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION - August 5, 2015
- Error installing Windows server role and feature required for the Exchange 2010 - December 3, 2013