We can manage ESXi server service through vSphere client. This option helps us to monitor and manage ESX services such as SSH, NTP etc.
This features easy the administration needs of ESX servers.
1. Login into ESXi sever using vSphere client.
2. Select the ESXi server which we need to manage.
3. Navigate to Configuration Tab and select Security.
4. Click Properties.
5. View and verify the ESXi service status.
6. Click Option to change the ESXi service status.
7. We can see three tabs to view and manage the ESXi sever services,
b) Startup Policy
Start and Stop with host
Start and Stop manually
c) Service Commands
8. Click Ok, if you done any changes OR Click Cancel
– Melbin Mathew
Latest posts by Melbin Mathew (see all)
- VMware virtual IDE to virtual SCSI hard disk conversion steps – Windows XP - August 6, 2015
- Stop Error “CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION - August 5, 2015
- Error installing Windows server role and feature required for the Exchange 2010 - December 3, 2013