How to install and enable Remote Server Administration Tool in Windows 8 and 8.1
Remote Server Administration tool have several command line utilities that helps Administrators to investigate problems with the client computers. By default it is not enabled and installed.
Download appropriate version of Remote Server Administration from Microsoft website
- Download and install the Microsoft package.
- Reboot the machine.
- Select Control Panel, Select Programs and Features and Click Turn Windows Features on or OFF.
Select Remote Server Administration Tools and check appropriate Tool and Click OK
Netdom command is now recognized and available for Administration purpose.
Latest posts by Melbin Mathew (see all)
- VMware virtual IDE to virtual SCSI hard disk conversion steps – Windows XP - August 6, 2015
- Stop Error “CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION - August 5, 2015
- Error installing Windows server role and feature required for the Exchange 2010 - December 3, 2013