We need to enable virtualization technology in the BIOS of the physical system. If we haven’t enabled the VT BIOS function the following error message will be obtained.
To enable the VT option in the system BIOS,
1. Reboot the physical server.
2. Enter to BIOS mode (Mostly delete or F2 key is used to enter in BIOS, but it depend on the hardware vendor).
3. Enable VT option.
4. Save and Exit BIOS settings.
Disabling the VT technology in the BIOS will reduce the functionality of virtualization.
– Melbin Mathew
Latest posts by Melbin Mathew (see all)
- VMware virtual IDE to virtual SCSI hard disk conversion steps – Windows XP - August 6, 2015
- Stop Error “CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION - August 5, 2015
- Error installing Windows server role and feature required for the Exchange 2010 - December 3, 2013