Disabling User Account Control Setting (UAC) in Windows 7
User Account Control is a setting introduced by Microsoft to reduce the security threat caused by automatic unaware installations in Windows system. On normal condition the user that are part of Administrators group will be acting as a normal use with less privilege and if the Admin user requires higher privilege then Windows will prompt to take the control.
On certain conditions, we need to disable the user Account Control Settings in Windows, example while building a new system multiple software’s needs to installed on such occasions better to disable the UAC.
Reducing the security is not good, but all depends on the circumstances.
Disabling to User Account Control Settings
1. Go to Window start -> Run and type the command “msconfig”.
2. Select Tools tab
3. Select “Change User Account Control Settings” and click Launch.
4. Change the User Account Settings to Never notify.
1. Go to Windows Start Menu -> Control Panel -> User Accounts, as displayed in the below attached image.
2. Select User Account Control Settings and change it to never notify.